Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Three Lovely Girls


Now, who can resist these cuties? I think they're adorable! And, this is great fun, Chichiboulie has made them available in separate images too! This fun paper from Stampin' Up gave me my color scheme, but I can see them in pastels too. Gretchen has done something really grand with these images. She has arranged the file so that more the images print multiple times on the page. I love that because you don't get one image right in the middle of the page. It's a real paper saver! Of course, stampers love cardstock scraps, but this just feels less wasteful to me.

Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Digital Image: Three Ballerinas by Chichiboulie
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, dp, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copics, SU ribbon, misc. button, pop dots

Hope

2 comments:

arlene said...

I'm glad to see you are back to creating your wonderful cards. This one is adorable. Hope all is well.

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card! They look like a fun bunch.