Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Images to Love

Long time no see! I have a great reason for coming back now, can't you tell? My sweet friend, Gretchen Jackub Fabre has begun a new undertaking and, when she asked me to help her, I jumped at the chance! Oh, silly me, you all know and love Gretchen already! She's Chichiboulie! But, have you checked out her site lately? Gretchen is now carrying a line of "printables" that we stampers are going to have to have. This is one of the first ones I have worked with, "Anabel's Ice Cream", but there are several posted now and Gretchen promises more to come. Take a look! The images are digital (no shipping charges, easy to store, quick to download).

I'm happy to say that Gretchen sent me several images, so I'll be back with a couple more cards, but don't wait on me. See what you think!

Stamp: Anabel's Ice Cream by Chichiboulie
Paper: SU Ballet Blue, Gable Green, Real Red; PTI SS White and Summer Sunrise
Accessories: Copics, SU ribbon, misc. dp, pop dots, nestabilities

Hope

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to see you back Hope! Your card is absolutely adorable! :)

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!