Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Friend to the End

Oh, such an adorable turtle carrying such a bright message. I had to put him on bright colors! The finishing touch is the Stamping Bella bonbon in the center of his flower, love those bonbons!

Hope you've had a great weekend! We spent the day with my nieces yesterday and I even got to play Barbies for a while. What fun! We were watching High School Musical and playing Barbies. It's a good thing I never had any kids, I'd be playing all the time! Oh, wait, I guess stamping is playing, isn't it? ;)

Have a great week!

Hope

Stamp: Whipper Snapper Turtle, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU YoYo Yellow, Real Red, PTI SS white, Doublesided dp
Accessories: copics, nestabilities, SU punches, Stamping Bella bonbon, SU ribbon, pop dots

1 comment:

arlene said...

Your card is adorable, what an amazing coloring job.

Love Barbie dolls. I remember my first Barbie. My mom still has her packed in a box. We used to play for hours on end with Barbie & her friends. Glad you enjoyed yourself.