Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cookie Love

And...it's almost Friday! Is it bad to live for Fridays? Lately, things have been so crazy that I just find myself holding on for the weekends sometimes. I have to work on that.

Anyway, hopefully you're here to see a card! Here's one! Vicki challenged us to use two of our favorite things on a card. I used doublesided dp and paper piercing. Oh, and cookies, of course! LOL! Have a great Thursday!

Stamp: Cookie Love by Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, misc. doublesided dp, and PTI SS White
Accessories: copics, nestabilities, piercing kit, Stamping Bella bling, Smooch, pop dots

Hope

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a cute card! Makes me want some cookies, lol.

pat said...

Love this card Hope!!