Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Blast From the Past


Do you love this new stamp?? I grew up on sitcoms--Bewitched, Gilligan's Island, the Brady Bunch...my first album was by the Partridge Family. When I saw this image, I couldn't stand it! Too cute!

Stamps: Bewitchedattytude by Tiddy Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Papers: SU Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue, PTI SS White, misc. dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, nestabilities, SU Ribbon, Stamping Bella dots, pop dots

Hope

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Fabulous card Hope! I love the sweet, sweet image! :)

Hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday! :)

Hugs,
Jenn

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card! And I love Bewitched!

Christy Croll said...

Hello lady! She is adorable. :) I am sorry not to have popped in a while...it has been a weird time lately, but you were on my mind and I am glad I stopped in. :) Lots of cute, cute stuff that made me smile. :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

OH MY GOSH - that is just adorable!!! Love it! Great job.