Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Girl

Here's a colorful, summery card for the Summer-themed Challenge that Sparkle is hosting on the SCS Bella Forum today. I wanted to use all colors of ribbon so I just started tying little scrap pieces onto a piece of blue and then stapled it into a strip of dp. It kind of reminds me of those streamers of flags you see at swim meets. Hope you're having a great summer!

Stamp: I Wish I Looked So Good On a Bike a Bella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Baja Breeze, PTI SS White, and Cosmo Cricket doublesided dp
Accessories: copics, nestabilities, Spica markers, SU ribbons, staples

Hope

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Hope, she's darling! LOVE the ribbon! And I really love her hair. Coloring hair is your specialty! Can you come color mine? LOL

Danni said...

This is just too fun! I love the paper you used!! Great job!

Sparkle said...

What a darling card. I love all the different colors!