Thursday, July 9, 2009

Show Me Your Bliss


Welcome to my blog! I hope you're having a great week and that you're enjoying your summer! I haven't been able to find enough time for stamping, but things are going so well here!

Vicki challenged us to make a card that shows our bliss. I think she was looking for a hobby or pasttime that brings us joy, but I kept coming back to this image. It really is one of my very favorite stamps and I just loved the idea of pairing it with this new Basic Gray paper. What's my "bliss"? Home! Whether I'm stamping, reading, playing on my computer, spending time with my family, working in my yard, etc., I just love to be home. And, even better, I love to be in my pajamas and robe with a pretty quilt! this card does it for me! So, what's your bliss? :)

Stamp: Alexis' Bad Hair Day by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Brilliant Blue, PTI SS White, and Basic Gray dp
Accessories: copics, nestabilities, primas, and adhesive pearls

Hope

3 comments:

pat said...

She is too cute!! love the colors.

Sparkle said...

She's adorable! I want a robe like that!

Giffysk8s said...

I am so cracking up because we used the same stamp! How many times have we done that now? Great minds think alike! LOL Love the quilt paper!