Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Monster Bash!

Helllooo! Did I scare you?! :)

I have such a hard time making a card for a boy, but I needed one this week, so I gave it a good shot. I combined it with this month's twisted challenge, to make a card with a Bit of Bling! For my bling, I painted the details of the image with Smooch and then added a row of Stamping Bella glitter dots. I hope he likes it!

Stamp: Monster Bash by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, dp, and PTI SS White
Accessories: copics, nestabilities, SU ribbon, Smooch, cb embossing folder, pop dots

Hope

4 comments:

pat said...

This is way cute!! I love, love, love the colors.

Sparkle said...

It's so cute! I wouldn't of been able to do a boy card and a bling challenge together. It's a great boy card!

Giffysk8s said...

I love it! It just makes me giggle in a an 8-year-old sort of way. That's a good thing!

Christy Croll said...

I think that is an adorable boy card. :) Verrryyyy cute! :)