Thursday, July 23, 2009

I want to be a Cowgirl

I took a lot of liberties with Jamie's sketch this week, but I really needed a card with GiddyupaBella and this is what I came up with. My niece loves horses and she is going to camp next week, so I'll be sending this to her. I hope she likes it.

Stamp: GiddyupaBella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, PTI Summer Sunrise
Papers: PTI Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, and SS white, misc. dp
Accessories: PTI ribbon, copics, nestabilities, stamping bella dots, pop dots

Hope

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Of course she will love it! I have this stamp but don't use her too often. I have trouble coloring the horse well. But you did a FAB job, Hope!

Sparkle said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you colored it!

pat said...

Great card Hope...I'm sure she will love it.