Thursday, June 4, 2009




Today is an exciting day on the Stamping Bella forum. There have been some big changes and the first exciting new challenge is being posted today! Vicki has posted a Show and Tell Challenge--she has asked us to make a card that tells who we are.

Well, this is a big deal. There are a lot of choices! So I thought about it for a long time. Am I an aunt, a wife, a writer, a teacher, a stamper...who am I? Well, I decided to play around with the challenge and use my Addy 'Tude stamp. She looks like a little girl playing dress up and, so many times, that's how I feel. When I stamp, I can be a Diva. I can use my favorite stamps, my favorite cards, stamp with my favorite people, I am a stamping diva! So, that's the card I made. I had such fun with the textures. I used BoBunny glitter on her lime green shoes, Spica marker on her oversized shades, and Flower Soft on her fuzzy scarf. I want to be just like her when I grow up!

Stamp: Addy Tude by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Lovely Lilac, PTI SS White, Basic Gray DP
Accessories: copics, Spica marker, BoBunny glitter, Flower Soft, misc. ribbon, nestabilities, pop dots, Stamping Bella bling

Hope

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

She is adorable and I love how you did her scarf!

Danni said...

This card is just too cute! Wonderful job!

pat said...

Way cute Hope!! I love the her scarf!!

Giffysk8s said...

I LOVE her! You forgot to add "cherished friend" to the list of things that describe you. ")