Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Girl

I have really been wanting to use one of the Martha Stewart flower stickers I found at Michael's. I think they're so pretty! So I put one on this card. I was surprised that the color was such a match for the SU Regal Rose cardstock. The image is part of the Whiff of Joy Elisabeth Bell summer collection.

Stamps: Elisabeth Bell summer collection, CTMH sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, dp
Accessories: copics, nestabilities, SU punches, piercing kit, Martha Stewart sticker

Hope

7 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

She's adorable! Love the bight, cheery colors!

Sparkle said...

She's so pretty! I've had my kit for weeks now and I still haven't made anything, lol.

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janet said...

awwwwwww how darling!
hugs

Danni said...

So pretty! Wonderful job!

pat said...

Very pretty!

Mimi said...

Love her! Great job! Great card!