Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hopping By After a Big Day!

Oh, can it be that it's almost Monday again?! The weekend has, as always, just flown by. But, today was a great day because I went to Raleigh to take a Copic certification class with Sally Lynn MacDonald. I learned a lot and found out that I knew some things too, what fun! I am more in love with my Copics than I was before I left, uh-oh! Did you know that there are 12 new colors coming out soon? They will be soft pales and so pretty, so I hear.

I met such nice folks today at the class. I think the owner of every stamp store in NC and was there and many in SC too. There were also so many wonderful new SCS friends and design team members. I sat next to Nancy and Dawn, click on their names to check out their blogs. I really enjoyed the day!

Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Ripe Avacado, Melon Berry, and SS White; Wild Asparagus dp
Accessories: Copics, nestabilities, PTI ribbon, stapler, PTI buttons

Hope

4 comments:

Dawn said...

It was so awesome to meet you as well! I added you to my blog roll to keep up with you! what a fun and happy day it was! I was so happy and blessed to meet you as well...
take care
Dawn

Nancy said...

Hope, it was so awesome to meet you today!! It was such a great class!! And, it is always a bonus to meet other stamping/blogging friends!! I can't wait to see your other creations!!

Sparkle said...

Super jealous! And I can't wait for the new colors to come out!

Your card is darling too.

Giffysk8s said...

Too adorable! Every time you use this stamp, I decide that I must have it! Now I need to actually order it!