Saturday, June 6, 2009

CASEing Angie

This month's Bella's Favorite Stamper is Angie, Renksi on SCS! Congratulations! I chose this card from Angie's gallery when it was time to make my CASEd card.

This is a busy weekend for Brent and me. We are taking a two-day investment course. The first day went well, so interesting! I'm hoping that I can keep up with all of the information--I don't know very much about the stock market! Have a great weekend!

Stamp: Jammiebella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Bashful Blue and dp, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copics, pop dots, piercing kit

Hope

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Hope, I love the colors you used! And what's not to love about jammiebella? Don't you wish we could just stay in our jammies all day and stamp? LOL

LOVE her!

pat said...

Oh so sweet!!

Sparkle said...

So pretty! I love how the paper matches her perfectly!