Thursday, June 25, 2009

Birthday Bash Post

I'm so thrilled that you're here! If you've come as part of the Blog Hop, please scroll down to see my Blog Hop entry. Tonight, Em's birthday party continued in the SCS forum. Shannan had a sketch challenge for us, isn't it fun? I used the new SU colors, love them!

Sparkle honored Em's youngness (37, that is crazy young!) by challenging us to make a card with 3 embellishments and 7 pieces of paper, get it? 3-7? Love the challenge, Sparkle! Here's my card!

Sketch Challenge Card:
Stamps: I-Can't-See-a-Thing-a-Bella and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Razzleberry Lemonade dp
Accessories: copics, corner rounder, paper piercing kit, SU punch, CB embossing folder, Smooch


3-7 card:
Stamp: Content to be a Bella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU More Mustard, Basic Black, PTI SS White, misc. dp
Accessories: copics, nestabilities, Stamping Bella dots, pop dots

Have a great Friday!

Hope

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

I post on SCS too, but what great cards! I love the hot pink!