Saturday, June 13, 2009

As the Saying Goes...


It's not easy being green...unless you're a cute dragon like this guy! The last thing I need to buy is a new stamp, but this image just caught my eye, I love his toes and they way he coordinates with this great Sassafras paper. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Stamp: by Lelo Designs for Stampavie
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI New Leaf Green, SS White, and Sassafras dp
Accessories: PTI ribbon, copics, nestabilities, pop dots, SU punches

Hope

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a fun little guy! I just got him a couple of days ago. Super cute with the Sassafrass paper!

Giffysk8s said...

He is so cute! And he's holding a daisy! Love the colors! And you're right~cute toes!

Christy Croll said...

Hi ya! :) I love all your recent cards. The Addy Tude one is adorable and I am tickled that she represents you. :)

I came to say Hi before I go on vacation this week and to let you know that I figured out how to make backgrounds for blogs....tehe. When I get back home in early July, I will make you one if you are still interested. :)
Have a wonderful week!