Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Treat of a Treat Box




Is there anything better than the Friday before a long weekend? I love three-day weekends! We don't have any concrete plans, so that's a good thing. My niece will be ten years-old on the 26th, so we may get the chance to see the girls sometime. Ten. I can't believe it.

Lately, I've been playing around with the idea of stamping some things other than cards. I made this treat box because I think it's such fun to play around with the accessory stamps that can be purchased for the Kettos. This is Maisy and her flowers, what fun, huh? I stamped the three different flowers on the textured-in cardstock before I folded the box, of course. I also stamped the flowers on the strap and on the trim I made for the box.

Hope your Friday is a great one!

Stamps: Maisy Ketto and Maisy's flowers by Stamping Bella
Ink: SU Green Galore, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, and Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: Textured-in So Saffron, SU Perfect Plum, and Green Galore, PTI SS White
Accessories: copics, nestabilities, stickles, pop dots, SU punches

Hope

4 comments:

Danni said...

Supah cute!!

Jenn said...

Your treat box is super duper adorable! Lovin' those Kettos!

pat said...

WOW!! I love your treat box. your ketto is so cute...I love the colors.

Giffysk8s said...

Hope! This is the CUTEST thing ever! I just love her! I tried making a treat box once, and it did not work well. I need to know how to do this!