Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Recipe for DP

Stamps: Chick Stack by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, PTI sentiment, PTI Polka Dot basics
Ink: Pitch Black, PTI Lemon Tart
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, SS white
Accessories: copics, nestabilities, SU punch, PTI ribbon, Stamping Bella bling, pop dots

This week's challenge was so much fun, that I had to make two cards! I challenged the sistahs to use any blue and any yellow as they make their cards. But, here's the twist, I asked them to not use any DP as they make their cards. We all know how much we love our DP! As you can see, I made some DP for my Ketto card, that was so much fun! I stamped Anise's flowers and then colored them with Copics. For the Chick Stack card, I stamped the PTI Polka Dot Basics on the background with Versamark original ink. I am eager to see what the sistahs come up with!

Stamps: Suzette Ketto, Anise's Flowers by Stamping Bella, PTI sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU More Mustard, Brocade Blue, Whisper White, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copics, nestabilities, SU ribbon, primas, Stamping Bella dots, Tim Holtz charm, pop dots

Hope

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

They are darling! :) I had lots of fun with this challenge!

pat said...

Hope your cards are adorable!!
I can't wait to play.