Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Out of the Box

Welcome to Wednesday! If it's Wednesday, it must be time to post another Bella challenge. This week, I've challenged the sistahs to think out of the box by making a card that's not rectangular. I think it's so much fun to use the nestabilities to make cards like these, but I haven't done an oval before. It was time to try, don't you think? I also asked the sistahs to use any orange and any brown on their cards. I've used PTI Melon Berry and Dark Chocolate on mine.

This week marks my last weekly challenge for Stamping Bella. June will bring big changes to the forum, so exciting! I'll be back in June, just not on a weekly basis! The sistahs are in for a lot of fun surprises, but I won't give away any secrets just yet. Stay tuned!

Stamps: Amplee 'Tude by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, PTI Flourishes
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, PTI Dark Chocolate
Papers: PTI Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate, SS White
Accessories: PTI Buttons, Copics, nestabilities, stickles

Hope

4 comments:

Tori Wild said...

Adorable card Hope-- I love the oval shape and her long brown hair is just fantastic-- love the coloring!

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE HER! Yet another thing you have inspired me to try.

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I love it.

Christy Croll said...

Very cute!!! I love the new approaches lately. :) Very clever. That Ketto box is absolutely adorable. :)