Monday, May 18, 2009

Lovely Lilacs

Monday, Monday. It's Monday and all of the television programs are coming to an end. What will we watch next week? The Amazing Race ended last week, Survivor ended last night, it doesn't seem right. But, it is exciting while it lasts!

For even more excitement, the LSS here in Greensboro has started carrying Magnolia Stamps. I stopped in on Friday and purchased a couple of the newest Tildas. My favorite is the Tilda with Lady Bug, but I decided to ink up this sweet Tilda first.

Hope you have a great week!

Stamp: Tilda Picking Lilacs
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Gable Green, Pretty in Pink, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copics, nestabilities, CB embossing folder, SU ribbon, pop dots, heart beads

Hope

3 comments:

Christy said...

Very, very cute. I love the coloring!

Janet said...

such a cute card! there is always hockey to watch ;)
hugs

Giffysk8s said...

ooh! How did I miss this post? She is darling! I love the ladybug one, too. I didn't see this one~I would have bought her! LOVE the colors!