Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Let's Play Paper Dolls!

Happy Wednesday! Wow, what a week we have had. On Sunday, Brent and I went to Myrtle Beach to attend my family's reunion. I love Myrtle Beach! We had a such a great time. My nieces have been dying to take Brent to play putt-putt and they finally got him on the course on Monday night. Sarah, the seven year-old hit a hole in one on the hardest hole! Brent hit one too. We all had such a wonderful time, it was hard to come home.

For this week's Twisted Challenge, I decided to do a technique challenge. I challenged the sistahs to do a Paper-piecing challenge. I also asked them to used one of Jamie's awesome sketches on their cards. I used BSC24. I hope they have a great time!

Stamp: Ciao Bella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Pure Poppy, SS white, Lemon Tart, MFT dp's
Accessories: Copics, nestabilities. primas, Stamping Bella bling, PTI ribbon, corner rounder, Big Bite

Hope

2 comments:

Janet said...

what a cute card!! paper peicing rocks!
hugs

Sparkle said...

What a great card! I love Bella's outfit!