Sunday, May 10, 2009

Flowers on Moms' Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms! I'm not a mom, but I was able to spend a few minutes with my mom today. My husband and I are fortunate enough to live just a few blocks away from my parents, so I was able to run over and visit with them for a bit after church (and Sunday naps--mine not theirs!) Hope your day was a good one!

When I took my Michael's coupon to the store this week, I intended to buy some storage stuff, but I ran across this Stampendous stamp set. Now, the last thing I need is more stamps, but this this set just spoke to me and I had to have it. It's got all of these great greetings that can fit into the box, what fun!

Tonight is the season finale for my very favorite show, The Amazing Race. I can't wait to see it, but then I'll be sad when it's over. Wonder who will win?? Have a great week!

Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Versamark Dazzle
Papers: Daisy Bucket Designs dp, SU Close to Cocoa, Apricot Appeal, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copics, nestabilities, SU ribbon, CB embossing folder, Big Bite, Stamping Bella dots

Hope

5 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE it, Hope! I like the Nestabilities and, of course, the dots. :)

pat said...

Very pretty card Hope. I love the colors.

Lori said...

Very pretty. Love the large label.

Tori Wild said...

I know how those impulse purchases from Michael's goes! :) Been guilty of that a few times myself... love the label Hope!

Christy Croll said...

Hi ya Hope. :)
I love all your recent cards...they are great. :) I love the new link thing too...very clever.

I hope you are well...life is well enough here, just ready for school to be done so I can get some art time back. I never knew how much I would miss it. LOL I am happy to have this opportunity too though, so it is a catch-22.

Have a great week.
Christy