Saturday, April 11, 2009

With Sympathy


Every month, on the 10th, the Papertrey Ink site starts the countdown to their next release. I just get so excited about it! I am addicted to their matching papers, ribbons, inks, and, most recently, vintage buttons. I also use their sentiments on everything.

A friend asked me to make some sympathy cards and I was glad to get out the sympathy set I bought from PTI and play with it. Of course, I had to use some vintage buttons while I was playing. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Stamp: With Sympathy set from PTI
Ink: PTI Ripe Avacado, Black
Papers: Ripe Avacado, Kraft, dp, and SS White, by PTI
Accessories: nestabilities, PTI ribbon, SU punch, PTI buttons, stamping dimensionals


Stamps: With Sympathy by PTI
Ink: PTI Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Ripe Avacado, and black
Papers: PTI Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, dp, and SS white
Accessories: nestabilities, PTI buttons, PTI ribbon


4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hope these are beautiful!! I love the PTI countdowns too. Her ribbon and buttons are so much fun.

Janet said...

amazing cards Hope!
happy easter:)
hugs

Giffysk8s said...

Hope, these are so elegant and classy. They are just perfect! I have to go check out Papertrey Ink now!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous cards Hope! :)