Tuesday, April 28, 2009

There's Always One!

This image is the most fun! It reminds me of the darling book, Stellaluna, by Janell Cannon. Tonight we're having a celebration to go along with Emily's latest stamp release. This card goes along with the first challenge. I've challenged the sistahs to make a card with the theme of "New. I used a new-to-me (never inked) image, new nestabilities, and a sheet of dp that had never been cut into. What fun!

Stamps: Branching Out Owlies by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, Misc. doublesided dp, MFT White cardstock
Accessories: Janome mini, Copics, Nestabilities, SU ribbon, pop dots, Stamping Bella dots

Hope

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE this! The colors are perfect, and so is the stitching. After I saw tis card at the Bella Bash, I put the stamp in my cart. You enabler, you!