Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stamping again!


Hello, hello! I feel like it has been forever since I picked up a rubber stamp! It has been. Last Saturday night, my mom called to say that she and my dad were in the hospital. The doctors determined that my dad had bleeding ulcers and he was in the hospital until Thursday. But, he is feeling much better now and we are so relieved.

So, I have found a bit of time to stamp again. I was afraid that I had forgotten how, but I think it will be okay. Hopefully, you and your family had a wonderful Easter holiday! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Hope

Stamp: Gorjuss Girl by Sugar Nellie Stamps
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: PTI Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avacado, SS white, and Yellow Bicycle dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, PTI ribbon, Stamping Bella bling, misc. flower, SU punch

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Like you could ever forget! LOL LOVE how you colored her! Oh my! Love the colors on here, too.

Lori said...

Love your Gorjuss girl.

Janet said...

i love her hair!! holy cow this is CUTE!!
I am glad your dad is feeling better:)
hugs