Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy May Day!

Happy May Day! Happy Friday! Oh, I love Friday...this one is a big one too. Brent and I headed to the beach on Sunday for a family reunion. It'll be a quick trip, we have to come back on Tuesday, but a quick trip to the ocean is better than no trip to the ocean. Hey, that's my new life motto! :) I love the ocean!!

We're staying in a new place and they only have....dial-up! Yikes! So, I'm not sure what kind of internet activity I'll have. But, maybe that means more walking on the beach time, huh?

Don't you wish you could take a dip in a teacup like Tina Teacup? Or, at the very least, that you could sit by and watch her? She is the daintiest, sweetest thing.

Enjoy your day!


Stamps: Tiny Tina Teacup by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, sentiment by PTI
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, SS White, dp
Accessories: PTI ribbon, copics, nestabilities, Spellbinders tag die, misc. button, CB embossing folder

Hope

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Your card is just darling! Have a great time!

Giffysk8s said...

I wish I could go, too! And I LOVE your new motto! It goes well with your love of beachy themed stamps. Have a good time. I'll miss you!

Danni said...

Such a cute card!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, this is sooo cute!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!