Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fluttery Friends

Hello! I hope this post finds you doing well. Things are settling back down here after the end of the NCAA season. Sigh...yes, the Tarheels won. Oh my, can you believe it? I have lots of happy friends so I will concentrate on that. I'm sad that it's over, I love basketball!

Today's color challenge is all about pink. Pink and green are two of my favorite colors. I love them together, but I used pink and brown on this card. I also challenged the sistahs to use circles on their cards.

I cut out the largest butterfly and bent it a bit to get some dimension to the card, but that doesn't show up so well in the picture.

Have a great Thursday!

Stamps: Papillon Ketto and sentiment by Stamping Bello
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, and Sweet Always dp, and PTI SS white
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, SU punches, SU marker, misc. button


4 comments:

Danni said...

So cute! Love it!

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, oh, oh! You know I love pink and brown together! I love your layout, too. This card is perfect for Spring!

Sorry about the end of basketball. I have been so envious of you enjoying your favorite sports all of these months. I am sad for you, but happy for me because my Red Sox boys are back!!!

Just think of all the free time you will have for stamping now that basketball is over. :)

Sparkle said...

Your card is too cute! Glad your boys won!

Janet said...

such a cute card!! too bad basketball is over but you can watch the hurricanes in the playoffs!! WOO HOO:)
hugs