Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Do the Bella Twist


This is such a big week for the Bellas! First, Em had a huge release. What, you haven't seen it? Well, check it out! Then, last night, we had a great Bella Bash in the SCS Forum. The challenges are posted there and the prizes are awesome! Check those out too! Now, I get to unveil the first-ever Bella Twisted Challenge! I started with one of Jamie's incredible sketches, BSC16. Then I chose my very favorite piece of dp. I used the dp and Jamie's sketch to make my card. Now I've challenged the sistahs to do the same! Have fun!!

Stamps: Huggabellas by Stamping bella, sentiment by PTI
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, SS White, and dp
Accessories: Copics, CB embossing folder, PTI ribbon, pop dots

Hope

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I LOVE this paper, too! WHat a fun challenge. You are so creative! I like having such a smart and artsy friend. :)

Danni said...

This is such a pretty card!

pat said...

Great card Hope!!
I hope to play sometime today.