Saturday, April 4, 2009

CASEing Janet

April's Bella's Favorite Stamper is Janet, Corrosive69! I was drawn immediately to this card in Janet's gallery. If you know Janet, you know that she's a rocker, so I had to use this Tiddly Inks image on Janet's CASEd card. I hope you like it, Janet, because I think you rock!

Stamps: All Punked Up and Nowhere to Go by Tiddy Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Yoyo Yellow, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, SU ribbon, misc. buttons, SU punches, Spica markers, stamping dimensionals

2 comments:

Janet said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :) What a lovely thing to come home too!!! Thanks hope, your card sure does rock!!:) I feel honoured!!!
hugs

Christy said...

Oh, great color choices. :) Very, very cute.