Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do...

I am so excited about today's color challenge! Today is the first official day of the NCAA Basketball Tournament, so how could I resist using that as I planned the challenge? Here's my idea. I graduated from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln and I love the NC State Wolfpack, so I used red and white on my card. I've challenged the sistahs to use the colors from their high school, college, or their kids' schools, favorite team, whatever they choose, to make a card this week! The challenge is to show us your school spirit!

So, do you have your brackets filled in? I've done mine several times, guess I have to stick with one soon. You'll notice that neither one of my teams (the Huskers or the Wolfpack) made the tournament this year. As we Wolfpack fans always say, there's always next year! Good luck to all of the teams (well not all of the teams) and here's to March Madness!

Stamp: Pompomabella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Papers: SU Real Red, dp, PTI SS White, SU Watercolor paper, misc. dp
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, SU punches, nestabilities, SU build-a-brad kit, Stamping Bella dots, stamping dimensionals

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

What a great idea for a challenge, Hope! And I am sure you know what team I will be using: the Red Sox, of course! This will be fun! Sorry about your team, but RAH for your beautiful card!

Jamie said...

Hope I love this challenge, I am hoping to get to play soon. Your card is adorable.