Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Small Joys

It's Color Challenge eve and this week's color brings us to purple! I haven't played with this image from Stamping Bella for a long time and I had the most fun with it! It will have to move to the front of its bindah, that's for sure!

Thursday is one of the biggest days of the year here in the Triad--the first day of the ACC Basketball tournament. Well, it's practically a national holiday, except that we have to go to work. My NC State Wolfpack finished in the bottom four again this year so we are playing on the first day. Tomorrow night at 7, we take the court against Maryland.

If you don't have a team in the picture, send some good thoughts toward my boys, won't you? I'm not naive, I know our chances are not so good. But, I am pinning my hopes on Oliver Purnell and the Tigers from Clemson! Oh, I can't wait for the games to begin!

Stamp: Teacup Daisies by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, PTI Lavender Moon
Papers: PTI Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, SS White, SU Certainly Celery
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU punches, CB embossing folders, PTI ribbon, sponges, stamping dimensionals, nestabilities


2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Ohh! Purple! I LOVE purple! Love this card, too. It makes me want a cup of tea...or maybe a latte. Yum!

Silly me. I thought your basketball season was over. I am glad you have at least one more game!

Tiddly Inks said...

Love it! :) There are many small joys in life! :) Thanks for always spreading your joy with me. :)