Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shout Out to Tori!


I first "met" Tori of Wild Stamping Sprinkles when I saw one of her adorable cards on SCS. I had to have the image that she used and I ordered it right away. Since then, I have admired Tori's work and I visit her blog several times a week for inspiration. And, of course, Tori enables me every once in a while! :)

My latest Tori must-have is this darling bunny, Chester, from Whipper Snapper stamp designs. The minute I saw it on her blog, I knew I had to have it. Chester arrived at my home yesterday and I'm hoping I can do justice by him. Thanks for introducing me to Chester, Tori! I love this new stamp!

I don't know about you, but I am dragging today. The basketball games have been running way too late, good grief. I can't believe it's almost over, so sad. Tomorrow, our rival UNC plays OU for a spot in the Final Four. It's so ironic to me because I spent a year of graduate school at OU! Ha! I was destined to cheer against UNC. Now, if you follow my blog at all, you know that I graduated from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln (in 1986!!). At that time, OU was our biggest rival. Pretty funny that I would go to grad school there, huh? Don't remind me. When your dad is in the Air Force, you live all over the place and you learn to accept all kinds. But if your dad went to NC State, you just can't accept a Tarheel! LOL!

Stamp: Chester Bunny by Whipper Snapper designs
Ink: Brialliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, PTI SS white, misc. dp
Accessories: Copics, nestabilities, Stamping Bella bling, Janome mini sewing machine, SU ribbon, stamping dimensionals

6 comments:

Sparkle said...

Is that image new? That is the cutest card ever! Yeah for Final 4!

Tori Wild said...

uh oh-- I have OU in the pool--- does that mean you won't come visit my blog anymore!?! :) LOL...Thanks so much for the kind words... I love your Chester card--- totally did him "justice"! The earth-tones look great with that sunflower!

Tammi said...

I know how that goes, she's enabled me too! :) Adorable card!

Janet said...

such a cute card! i love this image!!
i don't know anything about basketball but i know the 'Canes are kicking ass!!! :) One day i will get down there to see a game!!
hugs

Christy said...

I love those Whipper Snapper designs. If I could be another designer, I would design those....They just make me want to squeeze them. This one in particular. Great color choices as usual. :)

I also wanted to say thanks for just being you. You are adorable yourself...I would squeeze you, but that might be weird. LOL
XOXOXO,
Christy

Giffysk8s said...

Oh my! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stamp! It is so Emma! What an adorable card, Hope!