Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Nestability!

ooh, don't you love nestabilites? I love them!! Look what my LSS had yesterday! They didn't get them all, but they did get the inverted scallop squares and rectangles so I bought them. I can't wait to see the deckled rectangles and the octagons, I may have to have those too.

Tonight's color challenge takes us back to the rainbow, to red to be exact. And, I've challenged the sistahs to use an edge distressor on their card. It's an easy thing to do to get a different look to your card. Have fun!

Stamp: Ivy Ketto by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Baja Blue, and dp; PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, misc. brads, edge distressor, SU piercing kit, SU punch, Spica markers, stamping dimensionals, corner rounder

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I love the challenge! I get so excited to log on and see what you have in store for us, because I know it will be something totally different than last week's challenge. Thanks for being so creative!

Now, I am so sad to say that I cannot find Nestabilities here at all! I am so envious of you!

Love the Ketto stamp, too!

Jenn said...

Super cute card! Love the new nesties and that Ketto stamp is too adorable! :D

Janet said...

wow this card is amazing!! love it:)

Tammi said...

Ooohhh I love this, so cute! Sweet stamp...and yep, nestie lover here!

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, so nice to find your wonderful one! ~Hugs