Monday, March 2, 2009

Let's Have a Chat

Doesn't this image from Chichiboulie make you giggle? Don't you want to know what in the world she's talking about?! I do! I just got the new Handwritten Sentiment set from PTI and, when I saw the "Seriously" sentiment, I thought of sweet Chatty Cathy immediately.

Stamps: Chatty Cathy by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, PTI sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, SS White, and dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, PTI ribbon, misc. button, corner rounder, stamping dimensionals

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Adorable! Love her dress!

ChichiBoulie said...

she looks lovely and so does your blog! very lovely indeed! :D

ps - and I'm glad you're enjoying Antoinette. She's one of my favourites!

Jenn said...

Very cute! :D Love the dp!!

Sparkle said...

What a fun card! Too cute and love the sentiment with her.

Laura said...

Gorgeous card Hope and love the new blog design!