Friday, March 13, 2009

Flowers for Friday

Today is finally Friday and I am playing with this adorable Daisy image from Sugar Nellie stamps again. My NC State Wolfpack went out of the ACC tournament on the first day yesterday...sigh... they may not see a court again this year, we'll see. And, to top that off, the Clemson Tigers were upset too! Oh, basketball is a crazy game! So, I'm watching the remaining teams, trying to choose a new champion.

Hmm...can you see the piercing? You may have to click on the image if you really want to see it. :) Have a great weekend!

Stamp: Daisy by Sugar Nellie Stamps
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, dp, and PTI SS white
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Ribbon, SU Felt flowers, brads, stamping dimensionals, SU piercing kit


3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

WHat a beautiful layout, Hope! I love all of the different angles. She is so pretty. I almost bought this stamp once, but decided she might be too hard for me to color. You did such a beautiful job!

Janet said...

HOpe this is such a great card! i love it!!
hugs

Laurel said...

I love that image but you have done it such justice, it is beautiful!