Sunday, March 1, 2009

Extreme Hope Makeover

Have you heard a lot of construction noise coming from my blog over the past day or so? Sorry about the noise, but oh, don't you think it was worth it?!

As you can tell, my lovely and talented friend Christy Croll, Tiddly Inks, has been busy givng my blog an overhaul. I just can't get over what a beautiful job she did, isn't it the sweetest thing? And, she moved me into three columns, updated the fonts and color scheme...well, wow! Oh, did you see? My sweet cat, Lily, even made the blog! She is my stamping buddy.

When I think of all I learned since I attended that first Stampin' Up party 9 or so years ago, I'm pretty amazed. But, when I think of the friends I have made because of rubber stamps and ink pads, friends like Christy and so many of you, there just aren't enough words to say how grateful I am. Isn't that what it's all about? Thank-you, Christy!


5 comments:

Danni said...

Aww, it's wonderful! She did an awesome job!

Jamie said...

Hope it is beautiful!!!

Tori Wild said...

LOVE the new look Hope!! I need to move to 3 column sometime, but it seems like WAY too much work myself. Totally love the look though!

Anonymous said...

It looks good! I'm glad Lily gets some of the attention, too!

Jennifer

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope! I absolutely love your new blog! It's so pretty and your personality sines right through it!