Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Come on, Spring!

Last week's color challenge, green, went so well that I decided to stick with the idea. This week, I'm challenging the sistahs to make a card that has some yellow on it. I love this image and I like the way it looks like Spring is growing up over the winter of the card. Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Stamps: Eva Bloom by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, PTI sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Summer Sunrise, SS White, and Kraft: SU Baja Blue, and Cloud Nine Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, PTI ribbon, Stamping Bella bling, stamping dimensionals, SU punches

2 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

looking gorgeous, as per your usual! thank you for showing off Eva at her best! :D

pat said...

YAY!!!
I can't wait to play!!!
Your card is FABULOUS!!