Saturday, March 7, 2009

CASEing Dawnbarghorn

Things always look better on a Saturday morning, don't they? If I were in charge, we'd have more of them in every week! Check out this adorable Huggabugg. I suppose I'll have to try in other colors--green or a nice melon-color. But, for her first time out, she had to be pink. And, she'll probably be pink again-she wears it so well!

This month's Favorite stamper is Dawnbarghorn! I chose this card to CASE. Congratulations!

Stamps: Twinkletoes by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, Handwritten sentiment from PTI
Papers: SU pixie Pink, PTI Raspberry Fizz and SS white, doublesided dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles, SU ribbon, misc. charm

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Very pretty, I love all the pink!

Sparkle said...

Yeah for having more Saturdays! :) Super cute card!

Tiddly Inks said...

Ohhh, she is cute. :) Pink always does the job, don't you think? LOL

Janet said...

great card!!! its sooooooo cute:)

Jamie said...

She is adorable Hope!! And I love her in pink.

Giffysk8s said...

Well she is simply adorable! Love this stamp. Another one to add to my cart. And you are right~the pink is exactly what she should be wearing! Love the sketch. You are sooooo the queen of sketches!

Jenn said...

Very sweet! :D Love the sketch and she does wear pink well! :D Too cute! :D