Friday, March 6, 2009

And Kitty Makes Two

TGIF. I mean totally. A week that began with a rare snow day ended in a whirlwind of unexpected rushed deadlines and extra pressure. Some weeks are just harder than others, aren't they?

So, I came home to upload this sweet girl. I think it just makes me feel better to be around these adorable images. I hope that your weekend is wonderful!

Stamps: Gorjuss Girls, set 1, by Sugar Nellie
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Heidi Grace Designs doublesided dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, stamping dimensionals, Stamping Bella ribbons, SU piercing kit

3 comments:

Janet said...

the colours are darling, love the layout!
hugs

Jamie said...

I am in love with these Gorjous girls, and your card is adorable.

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope~I always love your cards, as you know. But there is something about this one that takes my breath away! Oh, if only I could sit and play with you!