Monday, March 2, 2009

Amimals on Parade

Here are some of the stamps from the cute new line by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella. Aren't they precious?!

We have four inches of snow this morning. Can you believe that? It almost never snows here in NC and, when it does, it brings more ice than real snow. It's so pretty and I'm filled with Nebraska memories because of it. My office is opening late so I thought I'd sneak a card upload in this morning. Have a great day!

Stamps: Daisy Hippo Amimal, Daisy Lion Amimal, Bunny Amimal; all by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella; sentiment by PTI
Papers: SU Pixie Pink; PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, SS White, and misc. dp
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, corner rounder, Janome mini sewing machine, SU piercing kit, CB embossing folder, SU punches, stamping dimensional


7 comments:

Laurel said...

Adorable, I'll have to check them out! I love the new blog look!

Giffysk8s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giffysk8s said...

Okay, that last post was so full of typos that I had to delete it! LOL

LOVE this, Hope! The colors and DP are so cherry. LOVE the layout! I keep telling myself that I need to spend less $ on stamps, then I see your cards and my SB cart fills up again!

Jamie said...

Hope this is adorable!!

Lori Brown said...

Hope - your blog looks so pretty. I love its new look. So fresh and fun. I'm with you on your idea of recess - can I come play in your playground? LOL

Thanks for always posting such inspiring creations.
Mwah, Pinky

Tiddly Inks said...

Well, how cute are all three of those cards. :)

I never envisioned all those amimals together, but they loooookkkkk marrrrveeeelllous, darling! :) So clever. :)

girlzstampin said...

I love this card! So cute!!!! And the new blog look is great! You have to be one of my favorite stampers! =) Jane B.