Thursday, March 26, 2009

Almost Friday Fun


Happy Friday Eve! I've been having a good time coloring some new Elizabeth Bell images from Sugar Nellie. I love the contrast of this sweet, delicate girl in her patched clothing. She reminds me of Cinderella. So, I wanted to put her on a card with a beautiful DP and some rough kraft paper. Of course, I needed some buttons, just because I think every card is better with buttons. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Stamp: Chick-a-Dee by Sugar Nellie
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Kraft, PTI Aqua Mist, SS White, Misc. dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, buttons, PTI ribbon, stamping dimensionals


3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

She is so pretty and makes me yearn for Spring to get her act in gear around here! I love the soft colors. And yes, she does remind me of Cinderellla!

Janet said...

such a cute card hope! love your colouring!!

Tammi said...

Beautiful card, love the pretty paper with her and the added buttons. I just got this stamp and need to do something with it!