Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome, Turtle Tots!

It's color-challenge time again, sistahs! If you know me, you know I like to do something different when I prepare the challenge for the sistahs, and this week is no different. So, in honor of the new Turtle Tots line, I have challenged the sistahs to make a card with some green on it. They can use a Turtle Tots stamp if they have one, of course. But any stamp will be great! Kermit may change his mind about being green if he sees these adorable new turtles! Welcome, Turtle Tots!

Stamp: Love is in the Air Turtle Tot for Stamping Bella, sentiment by SU
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, PTI SS White, misc. double-sided dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, SU Piercing kit, misc. flowers, Stamping Bella bling, stamping dimensionals


4 comments:

stamping bella said...

sooo cute hope! i lovey it!

Jamie said...

Hope he is adorable!! I have yet to ink up my little tots but you inspired me!!

Laurel said...

Ooohh, I love this! I am just waiting for my Turtle Tots to arrive!

Laura said...

He is sooo sweet! I wish now that I had ordered some of these stamps too.