Thursday, February 12, 2009

Something New

I hope the title doesn't make you think of a wedding post! :) For a while now, I've been trying to shake up the color challenges, hoping to get more sistahs involved in the fun! Well, this week, I've really twisted things around! Instead of challenging the sistahs with specific colors, I've posted two fun photos (one and two) and asked my friends to use them as inspiration for their cards. They may use the colors, they may use the images, they may just decide to use the theme of the photos, it's up to them. This is what I came up with--I can not wait to see what they come up with!

Stamps: Shoebag by Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stampin' Up
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Punches, Basic Grey Ribbons, CB embossing folders, Stamping Bella dots, stamping dimensionals


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute! Love every detail! : D

pat said...

Love this challenge!
I will try to play this afternoon.
Your card is FAB!!

Sparkle said...

This is so darling!

Giffysk8s said...

Love them, and LOVE the challenge!

ChichiBoulie said...

Who doesn't love accessories? Very pretty colours.

I've given you a blog award. I hope you'll come by and pick it up!