Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sending You Love

So many of Tiddly Inks' images are irresistible, but this one really gets me. Too cute! Don't you wish this sweetie was your boyfriend? Look at how hard he's trying already. Oh my.

Today's color challenge colors are, SU Cameo Coral, Garden Green, Bordering Blue, and Really Rust. The CTMH colors are Sorbet, Topiary, Indian Corn Blue, and Autumn Terracotta.

Stamp: Sending You Love by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Cameo Coral, Bordering Blue, Garden Green, and Really Rust, misc. dp, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, CB embossing folders, misc. ribbon, flower charm

5 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Hope, I think this is my FAVORITE card that I have ever seen! I got this stamp, too (before I was forced on my stamp diet LOL), but haven't used him yet. Is it okay if I copy your sketch?

Lori said...

So adorable!!! Love the little envelope and the stamp. Now I am kicking myself for not ordering him with my last order.

Janet said...

love your card!! thanks for another great challenge!!

Sparkle said...

Your card is so sweet!

Tiddly Inks said...

Awww, he looks sooooo cute. :) I am doing well, so thanks for asking. I started a class two nights (for fun), so we are swamped, but good. :) I hope all is well at your house too. :)

Are you totally in love with the turtle stamps from Bella? :) I think they will be right up your alley. I think they are adorable.

She is releasing some of my animals too soon, but they are pretty different. LOL