Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Peace for a Chaotic Week



Can it only be Wednesday? My, My. Work has me feeling like Friday already. Some weeks are like that. And tonight, my beloved NC State Wolfpack faces the UNC Tarheels on the basketball court. Something tells me that things may not be peaceful for a while yet...

But coloring this lovely image made me feel better. I just love these stamps...

Stamps: Beatrice Bellbottoms by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella, Never-Bored Border by Stamping Bella
Papers: SU Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Cameo Coral, and PTI SS White
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Mellow Moss
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, CB embossing folder, Stamping Bella dots, SU ribbon, SU punches, misc. flower

2 comments:

Janet said...

very pretty card hope!!!

Giffysk8s said...

I love how you attached the sentiment. Beautiful coloring, as always!