Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Thoughts

What a happy little guy! I have been wanting to play with this little cutie ever since he arrived in my mailbox and now, finally, here he is! I hope that you were already having a happy Monday but, if you weren't, maybe my cupcake-carrying friend can help you out!

Stamps: Mouse with Cupcake by Whiff of Joy, sentiment by PTI
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Gable Green, PTI Raspberry Fizz, SS White, Creative Imaginations dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, PTI ribbon, Stamping Bella bling, CB embossing folder, stamping dimensionals


4 comments:

Janet said...

awwwwwwwwww sooooooooo cute!!!

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, my! So adorable! I've never even looked at this line of stamps before~I think I could get into trouble quite easily!

Sparkle said...

He is sooooooo cute!

pat said...

Oh Hope,
This card super cute!!!