Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fun

This is certainly a different look for a Bella card, but I think it turned out well. It was inspired by Em's new Friday challenges. I stamped the Leafy Flourish image on all three panels on the background, then I used white craft ink and embossing powder to stamp the image again on the Sahara Sand paper.

Stamps: Leafy Flourish and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Inks: SU Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Craft White, and Basic Black
Papers: SU Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White
Accessories: SU ribbon, misc. buttons, SU embossing powder, stamping dimensionals, SU punches


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hope it is beautiful!!!

Sparkle said...

Wow, it's so lovely! I love the colors and buttons!

Giffysk8s said...

Love the buttons and ribbon! I need to play with embossing. You make it look so easy!