Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fluttering By

Hello! Have you seen the new flatbacks from Stamping Bella? Oh, they are the most adorable things! They come in all kinds of designs and colors. This card has a sweet Huggabugg! I had to make a Me and Mini Me card so I could show off this cutie. Enjoy!

Stamps: Funky Grass by Stamping Bella, Monarch Huggabugg by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: SU Wild Wasabi, Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, dp, and PTI SS white
Accessories: Copic Markers, Shimmerz, Stamping Bella Flatback, misc. butterfly embellishments, nestabilities, CB embossing folder, stamping dimensionals, rain stickers


5 comments:

Janet said...

soooooooooooooo cute!! i love the flatbacks they rock!!
hugs

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE it, Hope! I really liked the background. I am definitely going to have to play with mine!

Laurel said...

Adorable! I love the flat backs. I also love the paper you used with this image, it is perfect!

Tiddly Inks said...

Clever you! :) Love the use of the grass and the bugg....so creative. :)

Sparkle said...

This is the cutest card ever! I love it!