Saturday, February 7, 2009

CASEing Lori

Happy Saturday! As I looked through Lori's gallery, I was struck by the number of Eloise cards she has done. Well, I love Eloise dearly so it made perfect sense to me to CASE this card by February's Favorite Stamper, Pinky66. No matter how many new stamps Emily releases, Eloise will always be a favorite with me. Congratulations, Lori!

Stamp: Eloise by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Basic Black, PTI SS White, Sabrina dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, Petaloo flowers, SU Basic Black ribbon, Stamping Bella heart-shaped pin, corner rounder, stamping dimensionals

5 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just beautiful!

Giffysk8s said...

Love the colors and all of the flowers!

ChichiBoulie said...

Aw.... that's so sweet and such a lovely card. Eloise is the one who started it all, in many ways! She's one of my favourites too.

Jenn said...

I love it! Great color combo and love the little heart pin!

pat said...

Beautiful card!!