Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Very Bella Bash

Tonight Jamie gave us a challenge that just may be my favorite ever. She asked us to make a card that's inspired by a love song. Well, there are just so many possiblities! I'd better not list all of the options I came up with, in case someone uses one of them, but just let me say that this was so much fun!

I finally decided to do "The Theme From Ice Castles" by Melissa Manchester. What? Of course it's on my Ipod, isn't it on yours? :) The whole Best of Melissa Manchester album is on my Ipod.

But, let's talk about "Ice Castles". What an awesome movie! Robbie Benson, Colleen Dewhurst, Lynn Holly Johnson. I cried every time I saw it. Sigh...

Okay, Okay, I'll tell you my runner up card if you promise to keep it just between the two of us. It's another tear jerker, because it's pretty bad. I had this album too, but it's not on my Ipod (although most of the rest of the album is!). Ready? I was going to use BarBella and do "Let's Get Physical"! I still love that! Oh, Olivia Newton John and Melissa Manchester. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

Stamp: Glideabella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Staz-on Jet Black
Papers: SU Basic Gray, Watercolor paper, SEI double-sided dp
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow marker, nestabilities, stamping Bella ribbon, stamping dimensionals, felt flurries snowflake, misc. rhinestons, Shimmerz, Liquid Applique

1 comment:

Janet said...

Great card...looks so snowy!! I have a challenge on my blog if you wanna play:) its a fun one!!