Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet Hearts

Here's a Valentine for my sweet niece. I am really ahead of the game, huh? Making Valentines in the middle of January! Let's hope that I can find it when it comes time to mail it.

I have to admit, I am not feeling very sweet tonight, so I am counting on this card to cheer me up. My husband and I went to see our beloved NC State Wolfpack boys play basketball against the Florida State Seminoles last night. Boy, did they beat us up one side of the court and down the other. Gees. And we didn't offer to stop them either, well not for the whole 40 minutes the way we're supposed to.

It takes us about an hour to drive to Raleigh to get to the game. It's a much longer drive after a hard loss than any win, I'll tell you that. Oh my. We're in for a long season. Did I mention that we have season tickets? We do love the Wolfpack, we just wish they would play like they mean it!

So let's make some pretty cards and give them to people we love! That makes me feel better!

Stamp: Melinda Blowing Kisses by Whiff of Joy
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Regal Rose, Creamy Carmel, PTI SS White, Basic Gray Bittersweet dp
Accessories: CB embossing folder, Copic markers, Twill, misc. flower, misc. button, stamping dimensionals

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Tiddly Inks said...

Your niece will love it! Gorgeous as always. :)